Office Manager (m/f) at Greenfield S.à r.l.
Posted 1 week ago
How you match
The company is an asset management company with a very small office right in the city center of Luxembourg.
The tasks are:
- Be the main point of contact for colleagues and external parties (e.g. suppliers)
- Prepare all invoices for digital approval process by scanning and uploading into the account payable software
- Scanning and archiving documents
- Ensure professional appearance of the Luxembourg office, including reception tasks, e.g. welcome clients and visitors.
- Responsible for booking travel arrangements.
- Monitor petty cash and create and monitor credit card declarations.
- Responsible for the functionality and capacity of office supplies and office equipment (printers, kitchen, devices, phone system etc.)
- Arrange for services when meetings are held (e.g. taxi, catering, etc.).
- Assist team members with ad hoc request
- Is immediately available
- Has minimum of 3 years' relevant work experience as an Office Manager within an (international) corporate environment or the hospitality industry.
- Is fluent in English as well as French (verbally and in writing)
- Is proactive, assertive, flexible, team player and result-driven
- Is highly organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
- Has experience with financial administrative processes.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other temporary position that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your CV in English to the interim team.