Invest EU Governance Support Officer (M/F) at Sofitex, Sàrl
Posted 1 week ago
How you match
We are looking for a candidate that would support the xxx Governance team in the management of various aspects of the governance and approval process of the xxx programme managed by the organisation. The scope of work includes preparing relevant documentation, liaison with relevant internal services, the European Commission as well as secretariat of the xxx Investment Committee.
S/he will report to a Head of Unit within the Mandate & Product Development Division.
Scope of work
• Prepare the required documentation to the xxx governing bodies in accordance with pre-set templates,
• Coordinate the approval process and ensure flow of information between the organisation, the European Commission and Investment Committee secretariat (monitoring of key deadlines, ensuring timely follow up on open items, preparing internal briefings, presentations, memoranda)
• Monitor the status of the xxx operations and prepare regular status updates and ex-post reports according to pre-set requirements
• University degree in economics, business, finance or related field
• Very good business drafting skills in English
• Three (3) years of relevant professional post-graduate experience in a similar role
• Good organisational skills, ability to analyse large quantity of business information in limited time in order to produce effective executive summaries / memoranda in a clear and concise way
• Understanding and prior experience with governance bodies, committees would be an advantage
• Familiarity with EU agenda, priorities relevant for the xxx programme is desirable
• Excellent team spirit.
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract (initial contract of 2 months + extensions), to start asap