Junior HR administrative assistant (M/F) at Sofitex, Sàrl
Posted 1 week ago
How you match
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an:
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Junior) M/F
Under the guidance of more experienced colleagues at first, but with increasing autonomy you will provide high-level independent operational and administrative assistance in order to support the Unit's deliverables and processes. This includes but is not exclusive to
• Execute support tasks during the recruitment cycle
• Administer job publications in various platforms (PeopleSoft, LinkedIn, EPSO)
• Act as first point of contact for internal and external clients and counterparts and provide information, as appropriate;
• Prepare correspondence, employment contracts etc.;
• Manage reimbursement related expenses;
• Actively support both the on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
• Ensure timely archiving (both physical and electronic) for the Unit.
Data Administration & Monitoring
Maintain databases (e.g., PeopleSoft), ensuring timely and accurate input;
Maintain employees' records ensuring correctness of data;
Support other assigned functions and participate in ad hoc projects as and when needed.
• Certified secondary-level education. Certificate/Diploma of complementary studies (1 year or more) (e.g. secretarial studies, human resources, etc.) would be an advantage;
• Any – or combination – of the following would be consider an advantage (listed in order or priority):
o Experience with PeopleSoft (or other similar HR related data management tool);
o Initial professional experience in HR;
o Knowledge of the standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
o Business Objects user)
• Excellent knowledge of English both oral and in writing is required. Knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for an initial contract of 2 months, with possible extensions afterwards.
Salary ranges between 2900€ and 3300€ gross per month, depending on experience.