(Senior) Administrative Assistant (m/f) at BANQUE EUROPEENNE D'INVESTISSEMENT
Posted 1 week ago
How you match
*Some flexibility on working regime could be accommodated.
The term of this contract will be until 15th December 2023; as this is a temporary replacement assignment, no extension or conversion of the contract is foreseen.
Panel interviews are anticipated for December 2022.
The (Senior) Administrative Assistant will provide secretarial and administrative assistance to the staff of the division with the objective of contributing to the efficiency and performance of the team's overall activity.
You will report to the Head of Division and will work with all its members, as well as interface with other Departments and Directorates in relation to the tasks of the Division.
• Handle the administrative coordination of the activity of the division,
• Organization of meetings and appointments
• Prepare briefing papers for meetings and business trips
• Finalize, distribute and file documents and reports prepared by the staff of the division
• Keep statistics and work plan up to date; monitor, that procedures are followed
• Cooperate with the other Assistants and members of the Department; when appropriate train new colleagues on Bank procedures and processes, contribute to a good working atmosphere within the Strategy Division and the whole Department in order to facilitate the timely implementation of tasks, smooth flow of information and achievement of objectives
• Coordinate and send letters related to legacy mandates to different Member States and other mandators.
• Keep up to date the list of contacts across the EIB GLO mandators.
• Organize and coordinate external guests and visits with Protocol (access to premises, booking of rooms etc).
• Coordinate and support the team with the Notes system: create notes in the system, update and prepare properties, work on the calendar to be followed, support in terms of distribution, preparation of Tirage Finale etc.
• Coordinate and perform a diverse set of administrative tasks for the division: organization of events, update of the shared calendar, GED management, update of distribution lists, preparation of documents for signature etc.
• Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (economics, accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience at senior support level, preferably in middle/back-office function.
• Strong sense of responsibility and initiative and good organizational skills.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure, to meet deadlines and priorities, work with flexibility and availability.
• Excellent knowledge of standard computer tools, particularly MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Business Objects would be an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French. Working knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.