Communications Specialist (m/f) at International School of Luxembourg, Asbl
Posted 2 weeks ago
How you match
Marketing & Communication
• Working Conditions: Indefinite Duration contract (CDI), Part time (60% or 24 hours/week)
• Starting Dateas soon as possible
• Application Deadline: 27/09/2022
The Communications Specialist is a resource person for ISL community members. The role has a strong focus on digital communication. The Communications Specialist will perform daily content updates on online channels including the parent/staff portal, public website, social media channels and the weekly newsletter. The Communications Specialist must build a strong personal network within the school in order to gather content and information that will be shared with the various audiences of the school. The Communications Specialist must be aware of the philosophy, goals, objectives and policies of the school and to co-ordinate personal goals and objectives within this framework.
Profile: (training, experience, skills and aptitudes necessary to do the job)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Communications, or have gained knowledge by working in the field in a similar position;
• 5 years' experience in a similar position working in a multi-cultural environment;
• Experience in community management, graphic design, photography or digital video a plus;
• Knowledge and experience in websites, maintenance and analysis required;
• Outstanding technology skills, including:
o understanding of and experience with content management systems
o MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
• Attentive to detail, able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
• Demonstrated excellent client-relations skills;
• Demonstrated focus on knowledge sharing;
• Experience in content generation and story-telling;
• Fluency in English (near native level), additional local languages a plus;
• Knowledge and experience in creating and sustaining social network communications.
• Some flexibility with working hours.