Senior Associate in Transfer Pricing (m/f) at PwC, PricewaterhouseCoopers
How you match
Our Transfer Pricing practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As a Senior Associate Transfer Pricing (m/f), you will:
• Assist in / manage transfer pricing projects mainly related to the Financial Services sector, ranging from performing economic analyses and transfer pricing documentation to assisting with tax planning;
• Play a (supporting) role in the review, documentation, management of transfer pricing policies and processes, aligning them with the strategic objectives of the client. Part of your work will consist in (conducting and/or) reviewing economic analyses performed with databases specific to the Financial Services;
• Contribute to the management of various international projects as part of a dedicated team;
• Work closely with the Senior Managers and Directors in supporting client management and marketing initiatives.
• You hold a University degree in economics, accounting or tax law;
• You have gained 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a Financial Services firm, a bank, a law firm or accounting firm) where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills. Prior Financial Services experience is desired;
• You have excellent communication and language skills in English;
• You are recognised for your ability to coach and develop people.