Digital Factory - Senior Developer and DevOps Engineer (m/f) at Deloitte Tax & Consulting
How you match
IT & Software
Your future teamDeloitte is the leader in the delivery of solutions and managed services to the financial services, mostly but not exclusively in the investment management industry. The future of our services relies on state-of-the-art digital technologies as well as on the people who lead their creation. Our Digital Factory teams, composed of a balanced mix of business professionals and technology experts, build digital assets and solutions, in an agile way through industrialized processes and tools. Our professionals help anticipate change, unlock the full potential of technology, extract strategic insights from data, and create new value for our clients through digital technologies. To support the fast growth of our activities, we are looking for individuals who are as passionate about business and technology as we are and committed to create new and innovative digital solutions together with us !
Your next challengeIn this context, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with sound development capacities and experience. You will be working with our IT Operations and other DevOps Engineers to implement, manage, improve, secure and maintain our DevOps engineering processes and principles :
* Apply standards and best practices
* Coach and support delivery teams
* Build, Automate and operate CI/CD Pipelines
* Deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles
* Help in development in rush time period
Your technology environment * Data intensive application, dealing with APIs and heavy data processing.
* The main technologies used being C# / .Net Core and SQL Server.
* Innovative user interfaces based on technologies like ReactJS (e.g. Redux, Saga, etc.), Angular and/or others.
* Azure Data Platform (Databricks, Data Lake, Power BI, Azure SQL)
* Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Repos)
* Orchestration (Kubernetes)
* Container (Docker)
* Source code control (Git)
• Hold a Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
• Have at least 5 to 8 years of experience
• Experience in .Net Core docker based development
• Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
• Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using
• Experience with source code control and build tools, such as for instance GitHub, GIT, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience in management of CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps)
• Containers knowledge through Docker/Kubernetes
• Hands-on experience on above mentioned technology environment
• Be keen to learn new technologies and the business world
• Have a collaborative mind-set, enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
• Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
• Have strong analytical and organisational skills
• Be fluent in English, French is considered an asset