Senior Alternative Investment Fund Specialist at SKANDINAVISKA ENSKILDA BANKEN AB Luxembourg Branch
How you match
Accounting & Finance
We are currently looking for an Alternative Investment Fund specialist for our PE/RE team within our Depositary function.
The PE/RE team is handling Alternative Investment Funds such as private equity, real estate and debt funds and responsible for the safekeeping aspect of these asset types.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that clients portfolio records (inventory) are always up to date (record-keeping)
• Analysing private equity, real estate and other debt instrument investments
• Obtaining and monitoring ownership verification related documentation
• Monitoring capital calls and distribution events
• Performing portfolio reconciliations
• Responding to client/customer queries and ensuring high-quality relationships with fund managers and other stakeholders
• Producing periodic client reporting such as KPIs or board reports
• Participating to fund board meetings
• On-boarding of new depositary clients/mandates in the alternative segment
• Being responsible for the on-going review of certain third parties (on-site visits, follow-up questionnaires) appointed by the fund or the fund managers (e.g. Fund Administrator), on which the depositary has an oversight duty to fulfil
• Performing risk assessments on funds and products
• Coordinating audit requests related to Alternative funds and preparing fund year-end audit confirmations
You are interested in alternative asset classes. Have a good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment Investment Funds in Luxembourg and 2-3 years professional experience with alternative funds or similar experience. You understand complex fund structures and like reviewing/analysing PE/RE documentation
You acquired a University degree in Law, Business Administration, Accounting or other. Your communication skills are excellent, and you are fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of any Nordic languages and strong Excel skills are considered as a plus.
You are eager to learn, and solution orientated. You demonstrate strong organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to work autonomously but at the same time act as a team-player. You like a fun, multicultural and professional environment to work and you have a precise and rigorous approach to work.