Operational Business Analyst Investment Services bei Lombard International Assurance Sa
Wie du übereinstimmst
IT & Software
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Participate in the custodian bank due diligence process;
• Analyse and implement new automated data flows (flat files, xml files, Swift messages) and make recommendations;
• Participate in the data connectivity requirement review and development process;
• Proactively participate in the improvement and the automation of our processes;
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with your internal customers and external counterparties;
• Report on a regular basis to the Management the progress made on tasks.
Your profile – Have you got what it takes to become our Data Connectivity Officer?
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a fund administration or life insurance industry;
• Good understanding of financial instruments is a key asset;
• Experience with SWIFT messages (MT101, MT300, MT515, MT535, MT566, MT940 and MX messages) and/or Swift Alliance is an asset;
• Strong analytical skills, able to deal with facts, figures and adherence to systems;
• Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritise tasks;
• Be able to identify, document and escalate any issue or any process change proposal;
• Well-organised with a methodical approach to work;
• Team player whilst able to work independently;
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (including VBA);
• Able to work with tickets monitoring tools (JIRA, Confluence);
• Fluent in written and spoken English. One additional EU language is considered as a key asset.